FinTech is a part of our lives every day and is increasingly used for deposits, withdrawals or money transfers, shopping, bill payments, or even investing. We can easily do this online without cash. The technology, which is part of FinTech, and we hear a lot is Blockchain technology. Many industries have applied this technology more and more.
Financial Technology (FinTech) is the technology and innovation that aim to improve and automate the delivery and use in the financial business. It combines innovations such as big data analytics, artificial intelligence (AI), blockchain, programming, data security, or cybersecurity to help reduce the financial process, and make it easier to use, faster, more convenient, and more secure.
What does FinTech study?
Students will learn advanced Excel skills, Python programming, R Studio, and Tableau applications to evaluate and analyze large amounts of financial data to make investment decisions in various situations.
Examples of subjects in FinTech programmes
- Digital Finance
- Corporate Finance
- FinTech and Innovation
- Business Valuation
- Business Analytics and Visualization
Career opportunities in FinTech
- Algorithmic Trader
- Business Development Manager
- Data Specialist
- Financial Analyst / Adviser
- Financial Product Manager
- Financial Service App Developer
- Financial Service Innovator
- Fintech Project Manager
- Fintech Strategist
- Financial Technology Technical Manager
- Quantitative Analyst
- Regulatory Technology Compliance
- Credit Risk Analyst
- Investment Adviser
- Risk Management Analyst
- Wealth Management Adviser
Recommended universities for FinTech programmes
- Coventry University – MSc Financial Technology
- University of Essex – MSc Financial Technology
- University of Surrey – MSc FinTech and Policy
- University of Sussex – MSc Fintech, Risk, and Investment Analysis
- UWE Bristol – MSc Financial Technology
- Griffith University – Master of Financial Technology
- Macquarie University – Master of Banking and Finance with a Specialisation in FinTech
- Swinburne University of Technology – Master of Financial Technologies
- UNSW Sydney – Master of Commerce or Master of Commerce (Extension) (major Financial Technology)
- UNSW Sydney – Master of Finance (major Financial Technology)
Interested in studying FinTech in the UK or Australia? Contact One Education to get more information and free counselling. Our service is completely free of charge.
Add Line: @one-edu
Submit your enquiry here – our counsellor will contact you back directly.
Rama 2: 02-896-1445
One Education | Study Abroad. Simplified