Foundation studies, also known as Pathways programmes, are designed for international students who wish to pursue a bachelor’s degree at a leading Australian university.
Why should you study Foundation Studies?
- Foundation Studies is a programme that will prepare your academic knowledge, English language skill and academic skills that needed for a bachelor’s degree such as academic writing, critical thinking, research skill and public speaking etc.
- It is a course that guarantees entry to a bachelor’s degree from an Australian university in the chosen field such as Business, Art, Finance, Engineering, Science and Computing, etc.
- It is a course that helps you build your confidence to better adapt to the new environment, culture, and society.
- The small classes sized allow you have better study experience, more time for teacher to support you, and make friends.
- Help you learn and get used to university teaching methods and university life. During you study a Foundation course, you can use the university facilities, including join student activities and societies.
- Help you get to know yourselves better. Studying a foundation course is not high school style learning but you will be taught in a similar environment to what you will experience in university. You will also know how to solve problems and socializing with more diverse people.
List of Australian institutions offering Foundation Studies courses
- Trinity College – University of Melbourne
- ANU College – Australian National University
- Monash College – Monash University
- UTS College (Foundation Studies) – University of Technology Sydney
- UNSW Global – UNSW Sydney
- Taylors College – University of Sydney
- UWA College – University of Western Australia
There are also institutions that offer Foundation courses that guarantee entry to top Australian universities such as Navitas and Study Group.
List of Australian universities partnered with Navitas
- Curtin College – Curtin University
- Deakin College – Deakin University
- Edith Cowan College
- Eynesbury College
- Griffith College – Griffith University
- La Trobe College Australia – La Trobe University
- Newcastle International College – University of Newcastle, Australia
- South Australian Institute of Business and Technology
- Sydney Institute of Business and Technology
- University of Canberra College – University of Canberra
- Western Sydney University International College – Western Sydney University
List of Australian universities partnered with Study Group
- Australian National University
- Charles Sturt University Study Centres
- The University of Sydney
Planning to study in Australia? Contact One Education to get more information and free counselling on your study options. Our service is completely free of charge.
Add Line: @one-edu
Click here to submit an online form then our counsellor will contact you back directly.
One Education | Study Abroad. Simplified
Follow us to get updates on studying in the UK and Australia