Coventry University was awarded university status in 1992 and has developed into a leading modern University with a proud tradition of excellence, offering around 300 undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Coventry’s student satisfaction levels and teaching quality have also been rated amongst the best in the UK, which has contributed to impressive rises across the national league table and awarded gold rating in the UK government’s Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF).
Coventry city centre has flourished into a student community with clubs, events and social spaces designed with students in mind. In recognition of this development and diversity, the city has been awarded the UK’s city of culture in 2021.
In addition to the Coventry campus, students also have the chance to study in the City of London. Coventry University London offers a range of business, finance, fashion, hospitality and marketing courses, all providing the opportunity to graduate with an industrial placement.
- Faculty of Arts and Humanities
- Faculty of Engineering, Environment and Computing
- Faculty of Health and Life Sciences
- Faculty of Business and Law (Coventry Business School and Coventry Law School)
What courses are Coventry University famous for?
- Food Science (No.7 in the UK)
- Health Studies (No.11 in the UK)
- Forensic Science (No.20 in the UK)
- Architecture (No.21 in the UK)
- Art & Design (No.28 in the UK)
- Communication & Media Studies (No.28 in the UK)
- Sport Science (No.30 in the UK)
- Education (No.31 in the UK)
- Pharmacy (No.31 in the UK)
- Civil Engineering (No.40 in the UK)
- Business (No.57 in the UK)
According to the Complete University Guide 2023
Interested in studying at Coventry University?
If you are interested in studying at Coventry University, please add our Line official account to talk with our experts to get you more information and free counselling on your study options. Our service is free of charge.Add Line to talk with our expert