University of Bristol
Founded in 1876, the university started out with just two professors and five lecturers offering courses in 15 subjects, at that time it was the first higher education institution in England to admit both genders on an equal basis. Today the university lays claim to 13 Nobel Laureates and Sir Winston Churchill was a former chancellor of the university.
Bristol performs well on the global stage, it was placed in the top 50 of global universities by QS in 2020, furthermore the Law School is ranked 48th in the world (Times Higher Education World University Rankings for Law 2020). The University is divided into six faculties: Arts, Biomedical Sciences, Science, Engineering, Social Sciences and law, and Health Sciences.
The university is situated in central Bristol, a historic, lively and green city. Situated in south west England, Bristol has all the energy of a busy urban city, but with a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Most University buildings are situated close together in the heart of the city, allowing students to take full advantage of all the activities on offer across the city.
University of Bristol Rankings
- A member of the Russell Group universities
- Top 100 in the world by THE World University Ranking 2022
- No.6 Teaching Quality in the UK by UK Good University Guide by Times and Sunday Time Ranking 2022
- No.14 UK Overall Ranking by UK Good University Guide by Times and Sunday Time Ranking 2022
- No.20 Business, Management and Marketing in the UK by UK Good University Guide by Times and Sunday Time Ranking 2022
- No.14 Law in the UK by UK Good University Guide by Times and Sunday Time Ranking 2022
- No.23 Accounting and Finance in the UK by UK Good University Guide by Times and Sunday Time Ranking 2022
- Top 50 in the world by QS World University Rankings 2020
- Top 48 Law subject in the world by Times Higher Education World University Ranking for Law 2020
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Health Science
- Faculty of Life Sciences
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Social Sciences and Law
- MSc Management (International Business / Marketing / Digitalisation and Big Data / Entrepreneurship / Project Management)
- MSc Marketing
- MSc Business Analytics
- MSc Global Operations and Supply Chain Management
- MSc Accounting, Finance and Management
- MSc Economics, Finance and Management
- Bachelor of Laws
- Master of Laws in Commercial Law
- Master of Laws in International Law
- Master of Laws in Maritime Law
Interested in studying at the University of Bristol?
If you are interested in studying at the University of Bristol, please add our Line official account to talk with our experts to get you more information and free counselling on your study options. Our service is free of charge.Add Line to talk with our expert