Le Cordon Bleu London
Le Cordon Bleu is a globally renowned institution for culinary and hospitality education. Founded in Paris, France in 1895, it has expanded to over 35 campuses in 20 countries worldwide. The institution has earned a prestigious reputation in fine dining, producing graduates with exceptional skills, creativity, and innovation in culinary arts, pastry, and hospitality. With a standardized international curriculum, Le Cordon Bleu is recognized as a guardian of the French culinary heritage, which spans over 500 years.”
Le Cordon Bleu London is one of the branches offering programs in culinary arts, pâtisserie, wine, and hospitality management. Operated by experienced faculty and chefs with backgrounds in world-class luxury hotels and Michelin-starred restaurants.
London is renowned as the global epicenter of gastronomy and attracts culinary experts and hospitality professionals from all corners of the world. Le Cordon Bleu London is located in the heart of Bloomsbury Square, a neighborhood known for its educational institutions, rich history and highly sought-after residential area. It is in close proximity to popular relaxation places such as Covent Garden, Soho and Leicester Square.
London is renowned as the global epicenter of gastronomy, attracting culinary experts and hospitality professionals from all corners of the world. Le Cordon Bleu London, situated in the heart of Bloomsbury Square – a neighborhood celebrated for its educational institutions, rich history, and highly sought-after residential areas – is near popular relaxation spots such as Covent Garden, Soho, and Leicester Square.
Diploma Programs in Culinary Arts:
- Pâtisserie (Pastry & Confectionery)
- Boulangerie (Bakery, Danish Pastries & Artisan Breads)
- Gastronomy and Nutrition
Degree Programs in Management:
- Wine, Gastronomy and Management
- Culinary Management
- BBA Culinary Industry Management
- MSc Culinary Innovation Management
- Cuisine Techniques
- Pâtisserie Techniques
- Boulangerie Techniques
- Wine Tasting
- Cake Decorating
- Food and Wine Pairing Course
- Food Photography and Styling Course
Being a leader in the field of culinary education requires state-of-the-art equipment and modern facilities to produce and develop high-quality graduates. At Le Cordon Bleu London, students have the opportunity to learn classical French cuisine, international cuisine and modern culinary arts within a well-equipped culinary environment. This includes features such as a self-contained workstation, digital sous-vide water baths, multi-zone convection ovens, fully equipped bakery kitchens with proofer/retarder and stone-based deck ovens, as well as excellent ventilated system.
Why study at Le Cordon Bleu London?
- The degrees and certificates from Le Cordon Bleu are internationally recognised and highly regarded by culinary experts, providing graduates with the opportunity to build distinguished careers on a global scale.
- The institution places a strong emphasis on hiring professors and chefs who possess exceptional skills and expertise, and who are dedicated to sharing their ‘Savoir-faire’ knowledge, which represents a high level of mastery. This ensures that students receive the highest quality education from industry specialists.
- Being part of a global network of alumni who have achieved international acclaim. Le Cordon Bleu also welcomes students from over 100 nationalities, creating a diverse and vibrant student community.
- The institution offers modern and state-of-the-art facilities, especially for practical training, ensuring that students are well-prepared for future work in the industry.
Interested in studying at Le Cordon Bleu London?
If you are interested in studying at the Le Cordon Bleu London, please contact our experts to get more information and free counselling on your study options. Our service is free of charge.Add Line to talk with our expert