Good news! RMIT Academic Merit Scholarship now extended to 2024!
- July 8, 2023
- One Education
RMIT Academic Merit Scholarship
Scholarship value: 20% of tuition fee
To be eligible for RMIT Academic Merit Scholarship you must:
- Be an international student
- Hold a citizenship of and apply from Thailand
- Meet the entry criteria for the RMIT University
- Apply for Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree by Coursework program commencing in October 2023, February 2024 or July 2024 intake
- Achieved a GPA of 2.5 or 70% average (Australian equivalent grade) in your last completed qualification
- This scholarship is not applicable to the following programs:
- Associate Degree in Aviation (Professional Pilots)
- Bachelor of Aviation (Pilot Training)
Terms and Conditions
- Scholarship selection is based on academic merit.
- Applicants with an ELICOS or Foundation Studies packaged offer are eligible.
- Applicants should not be in receipt of any other scholarship or government funded sponsorship covering tuition fees e.g. Australia Awards scholarship,
Interested in studying in Australia, get more information and free counselling on your study options with our Australian education expert. We are an official representative of Australian universities, including all of the Group of Eight universities.
Our service is completely free of charge.
Add Line: @one-edu
Rama 2: 02-896-1445
One Education | Study Abroad. Simplified
Latest BlogsStudy Film & Television Studies Study Forensic Science University of Sunderland: Recommended Courses for January Intake 2024 Teaching style in the UK: what make British universities unique? Study Food Science
Study UK Tips
Study Australia Tips