Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University, which is located in Leeds, is one of the most popular universities for international students. The objective of the university is to provide students with the best academic experience and cutting-edge facilities available. Furthermore, the university has collaborated with various partnerships to prepare their students for real-world work. 97.7% of Leeds Beckett University graduates have been hired or have continued their studies within 6 months of graduation.
Leeds Beckett University, located in Leeds, UK, offers modern facilities and continuously developing programs across its two campuses: City and Headingley.
City campus is home to students in Broadcasting Place, Architecture Studios, Digital Print Studio, Fashion Studio, Graphic Design Studio 1, and Interior Design Studio.
The Headingley campus of Leeds Beckett University offers state-of-the-art facilities for students studying sport, education, design, technology, and science, including the Carnegie School of Sport Building, Carnegie Teacher Education Building, classrooms for design and technology and nursery settings, outdoor space, and science labs
Leeds Beckett University invested approximately £300 million on campus development, including state-of-the-art athletic facilities and new creative buildings, to guarantee that the university provides students and academic staff with cutting-edge facilities and the greatest environment for living and studying. As an example:
- Clinical and biological laboratories
- Business and media rooms
- Sports science and gyms
- Creative working spaces and studios
- Computing and forensic engineering technical laboratories
- Legal resources rooms
The university offers a variety of courses, including English courses, Pathway courses, over 125 Bachelor courses, and over 180 Postgraduate and Doctorate courses.
Why should study at Leeds Beckett University?
- Top 30 best universities in the UK by The Complete University Guide 2022
- Located in Leeds which is voted as ‘the happiest city’ in the United Kingdom from Safestore’s survey in 2019
- 88% of Leeds Beckett University’s students are employed within 15 months after graduation by Graduate Outcomes Survey 2018-2019
What is Leeds Beckett University famous for?
- Art, Architecture & Design
- Built Environment & Engineering
- Clinical & Applied Sciences
- Computing, Creative Technologies & Engineering
- Cultural Studies & Humanities
- Events, Tourism & Hospitality Management
- Film, Music & Performing Arts
- Health & Community Studies
- Social Sciences
Why study in Leeds?
Leeds, the second-largest financial centre outside of London, offers a diverse range of cultural and recreational activities, including museums, theatres, world-class art galleries, high-end retail outlets and shopping streets. The city is also surrounded by natural areas and offers a vibrant nightlife with a variety of clubs from basement pubs to rooftop bars.
Leeds Beckett University has two intakes: September and January
Tuition fees for the international students in 2023
|Bachelor’s degree (BA/BSc)||£14,000 / year|
|Master’s degree (MA/MSc)||£16,000 / year|
Interested in studying at Leeds Beckett University?
If you are interested in studying at Leeds Beckett University, please add our Line official account to talk with our experts to get you more information and free counselling on your study options. Our service is free of charge.Add Line to talk with our expert