Brunel University London
Brunel University London was founded in 1966 and named after the engineer Isambard Kingdom Brunel. The campus is well-equipped with facilities such as student dormitories, sports centers, lecture halls, and libraries. Students can also join various clubs and societies to get involved in campus life.
The university is located in Uxbridge, and the city center is easily accessible by foot or bus. Additionally, students can take the underground from Uxbridge to London. The university is conveniently located near Heathrow Airport, which can be reached in just 20 minutes by car. Brunel is a well-connected university and an ideal place for both living and studying.
To visit Brunel University London on a virtual tour, click here.
The campus contains all facilities including the halls of residence, social and sports facilities, lecture theatres and the library. Within close proximity of the campus are additional University sports facilities, a short walk/bus journey will take you to the city centre of Uxbridge which links the University to London with the underground station. A short drive to Heathrow airport, Brunel is a very well-connected place to live and study.
Brunel University London has three faculties.
- College of Business, Arts and Social Sciences
Subject areas: Anthropology, Brunel Business School, Communication and Media Studies, Creative Writing, Education, Film Studies, Economics & Finance, journalism & Culture, Music, Sociology, Politics, Theatre, Law, and History
- College of Engineering, Design and Physical Sciences
Subject areas: Aerospace Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Computer Science, Electronic & Electronical Engineering, Design, Digital Media, Flood & Coastal Engineering, Mathematics amd Mechanical Engineering
- College of Health, Medicine and Life Sciences
Subject areas: Biomedical Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Life Sciences, Physiotherapy, Psychology, Occupational Therapy, Specialist Community & Public Health Nursing, Sport, Health & Exercise Sciences
The majority of courses are available with one year’s work placement before graduation, while the University offers a comprehensive programme of support through the Professional Development Centre, including workshops, webinars, networking events and more
Recommended courses at Brunel University London
- Business & Management
- Communication & Media Studies
- Game Design
- Biomedical Sciences
- Computer Science
- Business Computing
- Civil Engineering with Sustainability
- Environment Sciences
- Digital Design
- Product Design
- Sport, Health and Exercise Sciences
Why study at Brunel University London?
- Brunel University is in Uxbridge, the suburbs of London.
- Most of Brunel University’ courses are one-year courses and have work placements.
- Students can take additional courses, including workshops, webinars, networking events, and many other activities at the Professional Development Center.
- The university located in London offers tuition fees at an affordable rate.
- It is ranked in the Top 100 universities in the world for sports (QS World University Rankings 2018).
Interested in studying at Brunel University London?
If you are interested in studying at Brunel University London, please add our Line official account to talk with our experts to get you more information and free counselling on your study options. Our service is free of charge.Add Line to talk with our expert