Bond University is a private, non-profit university located in Gold Coast which is in the region area of Australia. Currently, there are about 4,500 enrolled students. It has a diverse student body, with 45% of students coming from more than 90 countries around the world. The university has alumni spread in more than 130 countries around the world.
The university has received a 5-star rating for student experience, including overall education quality, teaching quality, student engagement, learning resources, student services and support, and retention rate until graduation, as well as an appropriate student-to-staff ratio. What sets the university apart is its emphasis on developing students’ critical thinking, teamwork, leadership, and social responsibility skills. Postgraduate students can also pursue a professional degree, which includes a 20- or 92-week internship.
Bond University also excels in sports. It has a world-class sports research center and a fully equipped Sports Center that includes modern equipment and facilities such as a TRX Suspension Training Studio, boxing practice room, a 50-meter long swimming pool, and various indoor and outdoor sports fields including a stadium for rugby, cricket, tennis, basketball, badminton, volleyball, squash, and more. In addition, there are more than 20 sports clubs that allow students to socialize and participate in activities with friends and seniors who share their interests in sports.
Sport is the DNA of Bond University. Therefore, the university is not only outstanding in physical sports, but also in esport. The university has an Esports Hub to train and teach those interested in esports, with up to 12 state-of-the-art gaming machines and a viewing room that can accommodate up to 500 spectators.
Bond University is situated in the city of Gold Coast, Australia’s sixth-largest city. The campus is located near the beach, and students can reach Broadbeach by bus in 20 minutes, Surfer Paradise by bus or tram in 30 minutes, and Burleigh Heads by bus in 30 minutes. Byron Bay is about an hour’s drive away, and the Gold Coast Airport can be reached in an hour. If you’re heading to Brisbane, it takes around an hour to travel there as well.
- Film & Television Studio is a laboratory for Film & Television students equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and video and photo editing stations.
- Psychology Clinic is a first-class teaching and research centre and a mental health center for people in the Gold Coast community. Including being a place for internships before students graduate.
- Digital Immersion Lab & Digital Design Lab is a fully equipped lab with state-of-the-art tools such as PCs and gaming consoles as well as software such as 3D printing and VR/AR etc.
- Abedian School of Architecture is for architecture students. It achieved the first prize in building design by the Australian Institute of Architects (AIA) Queensland Awards in 2014. The rooms and studios are opened for students 24/7.
- Bond Business School
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Society & Design
- Faculty of Health Sciences & Medicine
- Abedian School of Architecture
- Bond Institute of Health & Sport
- Bond University College
The university offers a wide range of courses in bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, including combined degrees.
- Architecture & Built Environment
- Communication & Creative Media
- Business & Commerce
- Health Science & Medicine
- Humanities, Languages & International Studies
- Social Sciences, Psychology Counselling & Criminology
- No. 1 for student experience in Australia by The Good Universities Guide 2018
- One of the best small universities in the world by Times Higher Education (THE) Rankings
- Bond awarded overall five stars in the 2015 QS Star Ratings in these following categories: Teaching, Employability, Internationalisation, Facilities, Social Responsibility and Inclusiveness.
- Bond’s research is rated as world standard or above world standard by the Australian Research Council in many disciplines such as business management, public health, Clinical Sciences, Banking, Finance and Investment and Law.
Why Study at Bond University?
- No.1 in Australia for Student Experience for 16 consecutive years by the Good University Guide 2022.
- Operates on trimester, allowing students to graduate faster.
- Located in the regional area which benefits international students to stay longer to work.
- Bond Business School is accredited by AACSB and EQUIS.
Interested in studying at Bond University?
If you are interested in studying at Bond University, please contact our experts to get more information and free counselling on your study options. Our service is free of charge.Add Line to talk with our expert