Special scholarship from University of Sydney for Thai Student
- April 24, 2023
- One Education
University of Sydney launches Sydney International Student Award (SISA) specially for Thai international students who are willing to apply to undergraduate coursework degrees at The University of Sydney.
Scholarship benefit: Contribution of 20 percent of their tuition fee for the duration of the program.
To be eligible for Sydney International Student Award (SISA) you must:
- Be an international student
- Hold citizenship of Thailand (not holding Permanent Residence of Australia / Australian Citizenship)
- Meet the entry criteria for the University of Sydney
- Complete and submit a personal statement
- Receive an offer of admission to a full-time degree to commence from Semester 2, 2023*
*Excluding MBA, Executive MBA, study abroad, executive education programs or courses offered in distance mode or to students participating in a Law Dual Degree pathway program.
Applicant will need to submit a personal statement of maximum 200 words for each of the following section:
- Tell about yourself
- Tell what has inspired you to apply to The University of Sydney
- Tell what you want to achieve with your studies at The University of Sydney or how it will help to achieve your goals
Applicant may download the following template for their statement: Sydney International Student Award Personal Statement Template. Please submit the completed statement in pdf format (maximum 10MB)
Interested in studying in Australia, get more information and free counselling on your study options with our Australian education expert. We are an official representative of Australian universities, including all of the Group of Eight universities.
Our service is completely free of charge.
Add Line: @one-edu
Rama 2: 02-896-1445
One Education | Study Abroad. Simplified