Applications for 2023/2024 Chevening Scholarships are now open!
- August 11, 2022
- One Education
What is Chevening Scholarship?
Chevening is the UK government’s international scholarships programme. Funded by the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office and partner organisations, we offer awards to study in the UK for one year on a fully funded master’s degree course.
Successful Chevening candidates come from a diverse range of countries and backgrounds, but they all demonstrate the passion, vision and skills needed to shape a better world.
There are many benefits to being selected, including fully funded tuition fees, access to some of the best quality education in the world, exclusive networking opportunities, and the chance to explore the UK’s diverse culture.
At the end of your scholarship, you’ll join our diverse community of over 50,000 global alumni. You’ll return home equipped with the knowledge and networks to bring your ideas to life and thrive in your career.
What Chevening scholarship is included?
As Chevening Scholarships are fully-funded, your award includes the following:
- University tuition fees
- A monthly stipend
- Travel costs to and from the UK
- An arrival allowance
- A homeward departure allowance
- The cost of one visa application
- A travel grant to attend Chevening events in the UK
To be eligible for a Chevening Scholarship you must:
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory (include Thailand).
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended.
- Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university by the time you submit your application. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK but may be different depending on your course and university choice.
- Have at least two years of work experience.
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 13 July 2023.
Closing application date: 1st November 2022 at 12:00 (GMT)
Read more about Chevening scholarship at https://www.chevening.org/scholarship/thailand/
Interested in studying in the UK, get more information and free counselling on your study options with our UK education expert. We are an official representative of UK universities, including the Russell Group universities.
Our service is completely free of charge.
Add Line: @one-edu
Rama 2: 02-896-1445
One Education | Study Abroad. Simplified
Facebook: One Education
Twitter: One Education
YouTube: One Education
Latest Blogs6 Reasons Why You Should Study in Brisbane Study Fashion Design Location Matters: 5 Key factors to consider when choosing a university in the UK #TEAMAUS Recommended: Popular Check-in Spots in Melbourne by ONE Students 7 Reasons Why You Should Study in Sydney
Study UK Tips
Study Australia Tips